Sunday, June 28, 2020, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Join us for a special service in your lawn chair or in your car. You must be registered in order to sit on the lawn at this event. There are limited spots to sit on the lawn. Parked cars can tune to station 100.5 FM.
Please read these instructions and click on REGISTER FOR LAWN SEATING below.
Instructions for sitting on the lawn:
- Come and sit as a family unit on the grassy area in front of the main entrance in one of the marked areas.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet from all other individuals not in your family unit.
- Wear a face covering at all times (those under the age of 3 do not have to wear a face-covering).
- Bring your own lawn chair(s) to sit in and umbrella for shade. Please do not bring pop up structures.
- There will be restrooms available on campus.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick or has been sick or has had a fever or other common symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home and enjoy our digital service on Facebook.
- If you should encounter a problem while at the service, you can text Matt Seadore or Chris Charon.
Instructions for coming in your car for the Drive-In:
- Come as a family unit in a single vehicle (if you have a smaller vehicle and a truck, consider bringing the smaller vehicle). Everyone in a vehicle must already be sheltering in place together, and no vehicle can have more than 10 people in it.
- Follow the instructions given to you upon arrival by our staff who will help you park.
- Tune to station 100.5 FM once you are parked and ready.
- Keep your windows up until you are fully parked. At that time, you can roll down your windows as we will be making sure there is safe social distancing (6 feet) between all vehicles.
- Keep car doors closed at all times.
- Do not exit your vehicle except to use the available restrooms. If you need to use the restroom you will need to wear a face covering upon exiting the car and keep the face covering on until reentering the car.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick or has been sick with possible Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days please stay home and enjoy our digital service on Facebook.
- If you should encounter a problem while at the service you can text Matt Seadore or Chris Charon.