Saturday, January 06, 2018, 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
WE’VE ALL EXPERIENCED DIFFICULT SEASONS; PLEASE JOIN US AS WE SHARE THE TOOLS WE ARE LEARNING WITH OUR COMMUNITY.
Join this free, conference-style event aimed to provide tools for the ups and downs that life brings, featuring engaging stories from real life experiences.
- Free staffed Kids Area on site for childcare
- Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch
- Food Boxes available for the first 150 families who would benefit from them
ALONG WITH TWO MAIN SESSIONS, BREAKOUT CHOICES INCLUDE:
- Financial Peace Finding financial freedom through budgets, debt control, and planning
- Genesis Coping mechanism and addiction recovery program
- Rooted Discovering God’s plan and purpose for your life
- Parenting Teens Gaining perspective and understanding for parenting through the teenage years
- Marriage at Its Best Equipping marriages for a healthier and deeper relationship
- DivorceCare Experiencing support through the realities of separation and divorce
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30 AM